The small team of archaeologists, anthropologists, environmental scientists, naturalists, GIS specialists, illustrators and designers, community leaders, and professional surveyors, have a broad range of experience and specialized skills.
Applied Archaeology works in collaborative partnership with Traditional Owners and researchers, engaging with local community groups and representative bodies on all facets of project planning, field work and reporting.
Partners and Collaborators
- Axiom Data Science
- Leave No Trace Australia
- Murujuga Aboriginal Corporation
- Western Australian Museum
- Museum of the North(University of Alaska)
- Centre of Excellence in Natural Resource Management (University of Western Australia)
- Eyak Cultural Foundation
- Esperance Tjaltjraak Native Title Aboriginal Corporation